Monday, June 16, 2008

Weather not permitting



I've been busy helping my new buddy get used to life here. He is the most well behaved puppy I've ever seen. He still does the little things like biting with his little needle like teeth and digging in the compost pile but other than that he's been great. There was an accident his first morning but he walked into the bathroom to do it. Since then he let's me know when he has to go outside.

Other than hanging with the puppy I stay inside due to the heat. It has yet to hit 100 but walking outside is like standing in front of a pizza oven. I work the garden in the morning and stare at the corn and wait for it to grow. My single watermelon plant is doing well.

I received my stimulus check today and plan to take part of it and buy a Foodsaver and a used, in good shape, freezer.

1 comment:

Ron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.